Speaking In Tongues With Jesus As Our Mediator Unto God


By Will Myers

HEAVENLY LANGUAGE IS TALKING TO GOD. Speaking in tongues to our Heavenly Father is a gift that the devil didn’t want me to believe. We are aware of only 10% of our mind; the other issues constitute the other 90%. As a believer in Christ Jesus one can make moans and groans from the deeper emotional issues in your mind and God knows exactly what you are trying to say. The devil does not know what you have said to God and one can override the noise from the world. You don’t know what you have said to your Heavenly Father, only the flow of emotions from love and desperation. And, God answers. Jesus died to give us the right to come into the presence of God. Jesus is our Mediator in the spirit.

You can begin speaking with an umm ah ke sh and let the next emotion come to you as the spirit give utterance and continue saying what emotion enters your conscience mind. The devil and noise from the world shall attempt to rush into your conscience but continue moans and groans alone with emotional uplift as the emotions come, then patiently listen for God to move in your spirit putting words into your conscience; thereby, answering what you could not put into words. God can speak to every dimension of your mind at once with one word. The are no and’s and but’s in God’s vocabulary, only perfect answers for your needs.

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Advertisements

About Will Myers

I am an "Intelligent Design" writer who has the Christian faith. Part of my background is that I have a degree in physics, and have been inducted into the National Physics Honor Society. Sigma Pi Sigma, for life. My interest has lead me into metaphysics, farther into Christianity. Optimum metaphysics becomes religion.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s