by Hugh RossJuly 30, 2021
Question of the week: What are some of the latest archeological scientific discoveries that affirm the historical reliability of the Bible?
My answer: Here are a few blogs/articles on our site—based on the latest scientific literature—that affirm the Bible’s claims about ancient history:
- Human Migration: Beachcombing from South Africa to South America
- Confirmation That Early Humans Were Making Bread
- Earliest Complex Vegetation and the Bible’s History of Life
- New Archeological Evidence Fills the Gap in the Biblical Case for Human Origins
- Did Arabia Provide a Migration Route for Early Humans?
- Q&A: Does the Gobekli Tepe Site Contradict the Biblical Account of Man?
- King David’s Palace
- Avoiding Crackpot Archaeology
- Unearthing the Ancient Near East
- More Archaeological Evidence for the Bible’s Historical Accuracy
- Lost Civilization beneath the Persian Gulf Confirms Genesis History of Humanity
- Farming Revolution Simultaneously Launches in Multiple Locations
There are several more articles on archeology on our website. See also chapter 19, Navigating Genesis.1
- Hugh Ross, Navigating Genesis (Covina, CA: RTB Press, 2014), 183–195.
Review of “The Star of Bethlehem”
In the last few weeks we’ve received a number of emails from people wanting to know RTB’s perspective on The Star of Bethlehem. So…Bible
“What’s All This Higher Dimensionality Stuff?”, Part 5 of 7
For many years science fiction writers have used the so-called “fifth dimension” (a fourth spatial dimension) to serve as a platform for telling fascinating…Bible
Scriptures Related To Creation
Scriptures expressing that God is the Creator. Scriptures describing the characteristics of this creation (including its inhabitants, death, decay, its temporality, etc.) and its…Bible
Support Our Mission
Your support helps more people find Christ through sharing how the latest scientific discoveries affirm our faith in the God of the Bible.Donate Now